Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hottie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hottie may refer to:
- A slang term for a physically attractive person
- A hot water bottle used to provide warmth
- Hottie, nickname of Holly Holm, top-ranked female welterweight boxer
- "Hottie", a 2000 song by Take 5 on their album Against All Odds
- "Hottie", a 2001 song by Ashley Ballard
- "Hottie", a song by Brockhampton from Saturation III
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hottie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.